Xiaomi Mi Note 10 detailed description
64MP Quad Camera.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is a camera smartphone that takes stunning photos. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 defers from its compatriots because it's a cheaper smartphone intended for the lower mid-range market. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a Quad camera system at the back that will enable you to take different types of photos. Compared to other camera smartphones, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 5MP (depth) Quad camera system take high-quality photos that make your photos look like a professional took them.
The 64MP main camera takes clear bright images. The reason the images are amazing, compared to photos taken by other phones, is because of the huge 64MP lens. Photos taken by a large camera lens contain more pixels compared to photos taken by a smaller lens. And the more pixels a photo has the more detailed it is. With a detailed photo, you can zoom in and be able to see details clearly without the image being blurry. You can also crop the image multiple times without losing the quality of the image.
The 8MP ultrawide camera lets you take wide-angle photos. If you have ever tried to capture a wide scene using a normal camera, you would have found it quite difficult. Sometimes you need to move far back to capture the whole scene, which can be a challenge if you have no space to move back in. With an ultrawide angle camera, you get a wider frame that lets you capture more details without moving back or cutting things out of the photo.
If you like taking close-ups of small objects, then the macro camera is just for you. You can move the camera up to 2cm to the subject and take clear detailed photos.
With the depth camera, you can blur the background around the subject to make them pop out more. This makes the subject the focus of attention instead of the background which can be distracting. With the subject in focus, you can take amazing beautiful portrait photos.
16MP Front Camera.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 16MP front camera for taking selfies. The camera automatically detects the ambient light around you and adjusts the selfies to always portray right.
6.47" inch 3D Curved AMOLED Display.
AMOLED displays are the best displays in the world. AMOLED displays have deeps blacks and high contrast which makes the colors displayed vivid and appear more natural. AMOLED displays also consume less power compared to LCDs which will make your battery power last longer.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a 6.47" inch 3D curved AMOLED display that displays true-to-life colors. With the display, you get to view colors as they appear naturally in nature. And in case you think the phone is too big, you don't have to worry. With a 91.4% screen-to-body ratio, you get a large display in a compact device that can be easily used single handily.
Big 5000mAh Battery.
The battery is one of the most important features of a smartphone. No matter how premium the smartphone is, if the battery can not last the whole day, then the smartphone is almost worthless because as the rationale stands, why spend money on a phone that you have to charge after every few hours when you could be using it. That is why Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a large 5260mAh battery. The huge battery can last more than two days, depending on usage, on a single charge. And to help ensure that Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is never far from your hands, the phone comes with 30W Fast Charging that recharges your smartphone in record-breaking time.
A good smartphone comes with a powerful processor that can handle everything. With our smartphones being our personal computers, they should be able to perform any task in a timely fashion. That is why Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor that clocks at 2.2GHz. The powerful processor handles anything even heavy gaming.
And to help you multitask, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a large 4GB RAM. The larger the RAM, the more tabs you can open and operate at the same time. With Xiaomi Mi Note 10, you open multiple tabs and operate them at the same time without your phone lagging.
- 6.47" inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 430 nits type. brightness
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm (6.21 x 2.92 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 204 g (7.20 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10.0, MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06" 1.0µm; HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM radio, recording
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 30